Awards and Citations
1. First placer in the “ Most Outstanding Water District Award” for attaining the highest level of institutional development among the water districts in this category for the year 1984. Given at Naga City on the 17th day of July 1985.
2. “ Godfather Water District Award”given by LWUA for assisting water districts under its godfathership thereby made them viable for the year 1985. Given in the City of Manila on the 27th day of June 1986.
3. “ Godfather Water District of Area III for 1988”given by LWUA for the most significant contribution towards the development of neighboring water districts. Given in Makati , Metro Manila on the 13th day of July 1989.
4. “ Special Award for being Self Oriented” given by LWUA for covering all barangays in the water district area of responsibility thereby making available its service of potable water to its population for 1989 given at the Philippine Village Plaza during the Philippine Water Congress and Exhibitions on the 10th day of November 1990.
5. “ Best in Marketing Efforts Award” given by LWUA for consistently and unselfishly sharing its technical, financial and human resources for the development of neighboring water district. Given at Midtown Hotel during Philippine Water Congress and Exhibition on the 6th day of December 1991.
6. First place in the “ 1995 Most Outstanding Water District Big Category” for attaining the highest level of performance in providing water service to its community while maintaining its institutional and financial viability and selfless dedication to the advancement of the water supply industry in the countryside. Given at Apo View Hotel, Davao City on the 26th day of January 1996.
7. First place in the “ 1996 Most Outstanding Water District Award Big Category” given at the Leyte Park Hotel, Tacloban City on the 31st day of Janaury 1997.
8. “Hall of Fame” ( Outstanding Water District Awardee for the year 1996, 1997, 1998) awarded by the Local Water Utilities Administration and was given on the 28th day of January, 2000 during the 21st PAWD Convention at Bacolod City.
9. “ Administrator’s Award” given by PAWD for having extended its facilities to all the barangays in its service coverage. Given on the 31st day of January, 2003 during the 24th PAWD National Convention held at the Bacolod Convention Plaza hotel.
10. “ Award of excellence- Hall of Fame” given by LWUA for its achievement of garnering the Outstanding Water District Award for Three Consecutive years. Given on the 31st day of January 31, 2003 during the 24th PAWD National Convention at Bacolod City.
11. “Top Performing Water District Year 2006 “ given by PAWD during its 29th Convention on February 8, 2008 at Pryce Plaza Hotel, Cagayan de Oro City.
12. “Top Performing Water District Year 2007 “ given by PAWD during its 3oth Convention on February 11-13, 2009 at Waterfront Hotel, Cebu City .