In the processing of these data and information, MLWD is committed to value and respect their privacy right as Data Subjects under Data Privacy Act of 2012. This policy outline its practices and security measures to ensure to the Data Subject that appropriate guidelines are in-place in the handling of their personal information.
COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
In order for MLWD to process your application for any of its services, MLWD may require you to provide personal information, such as but not limited to the following:
• Name & Address
• E-mail Address
• Mobile/Landline/Fax Number
• Office Address
• Signature specimen (applicable to physical forms only)
• CCTV (validation of business documents)
• Voice recording/Photo
• Questions, comments or concerns or complaints
Personal interaction with our staff- i.e. meetings, conferences, business events and the like
Phone, e-mail and/or other means of communication utilized by the district
Resume/Curriculum Vitae which aspiring applicants for employment submit to MLWD
Should you choose not to provide and agree on the above personal information, MLWD may not be able to process your application, accommodate your request or offer its services.
USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
MLWD collects your personal information for the following purposes:
• To be used for assessment on your water service application and the like.
• To create, administer and maintain your customer account with the district.
• To be used as reference for communication related to the application process, consumption and billing, notices and other necessary documents for the continued use of its products and services.
• To enable the district to respond to queries, requests, complaints and other related concerns
• To comply with government and other regulatory requirements and to establish, exercise or defend legal claims and other activities permitted by law or with your consent.
SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information may be shared and disclosed subject to the provisions of Data Privacy Act of 2012 and with your consent to the following:
• MLWD staff who may require it to perform official duties
• Third parties that support the services we provide.
• Anyone you give us permission to share them with
• Official organizations concerned with the detection and prevention of criminal activities
Your personal information shall never be sold and are taken care of with appropriate measures to keep them safe and secured.
STORING AND PROTECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
All personal information collected are held in a secured database and MLWD’s commitment is to implement appropriate security measures and policies to uphold confidentiality and integrity.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY STATEMENT
MLWD may subject this statement to changes whenever deemed necessary. If significant changes are made, it will provide notice by posting on its website and encourages you to regularly visit its website for any updates of information.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
As data subject, you may exercise the following rights under the Data Privacy Act:
• Request a copy of the information MLWD has
• Inform MLWD to refrain from using your information
• Dispute the inaccuracy of the information and have it corrected
• Suspend, withdraw, or order the removal of the information entirely
• Be compensated for any damages sustained by incorrect, false, unlawfully obtained, or unauthorized use of your information
For any queries, clarifications or requests on any aspect of this policy, please feel free to visit us at our office or you may write, email or contact our designated Data Protection Officer (DPO) at:
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Metro Lipa Water District
Barangay Balintawak Lipa City
Email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone Number : (043) 756-1670; (043) 756-6972
Mobile Number : 0917-800 6593